Spit MkIII Tripometer Reset

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spit MkIII Tripometer Reset
From: ping0160 <Bernard.Christian-Woodruff@ping.be>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 97 20:21:51 -0000
Does anyone out there own a late US spec MkIII Sptifire - the one that is
half MkIII and half MKIV? If so, please can you help!

On mine, I have had to replace the  speedometer. The old one, apart from
not working, also didn't have the tripometer re-set cable. So now I have
a working speedometer, with the tripometer cable hanging loose under the
dashboard because I can't work out where it is supposed to go. I can't
see any appropriate holes in the lower glove box support, nor anywhere
else for that matter. Can someone please help me out!

Thanks!

Bernard Christian-Woodruff

'69 MkIII Spitfire
'69 GT6+