RE: Audible buzzer

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Audible buzzer
From: Chip Mautz <cmautz@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 07:46:50 -0400
Seems like I remember some cars back in the '70's or early '80's had a
little light that came on to let you know when to shift to the next
higher gear, and I'm sure someone found that useful. I don't believe I'd
have a lot in common with them though.
Lighting the way for differences of opinion,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
'75 TR6  CF38690UO
'75 TR6  CF37325U

My '90 Jeep Wrangler had a nice little shift light.  Hmm - my '90 Ford Escort
GT had a nice shift light, also.

Needless to say, one of the most popular aftermarket options that year was to
add a 1 inch strip of black
electrical tape.

Don't know how I managed to drive those vehicles without knowing when to
shift...  :-)

Chip

Chip Mautz
Greenbrier & Russel
Atlanta, GA
http://www.mindspring.com/~cmautz/

WAR EAGLE!  Go Auburn!  -  It's a Southern thing...