[Fwd: Michelen tires]

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: Michelen tires]
From: s7101 <s7101@penn.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 22:33:01 -0700
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 23:59:05 -0700
From: s7101 <s7101@penn.com>
To: triumphs@sutoz.team.net
Subject: Michelen tires

I bought my 1976 tr-6 in april of this year.  It had 4 what appeared to
be new red lines on it.  Just noticed 3 say michelen and 1 says michelen
X.  I remember some one was looking for this type of tire for
restoration. As I do not care If there is an x or is not an x.  They
still have those little nubblis on them  as  when a tire is new.  If
this person sees this note ---you are welcome to get in touch with me
for a swap.  Now if this a valuable item --Please be fair and advise
me--it will not change my attachment/ lack of attachment to them.  Steve