Re: activities NW Oct 24 26 Portland area

To: "Gano, Ken" <kengano@advant.com>
Subject: Re: activities NW Oct 24 26 Portland area
From: Kristina Turner <turner@public.se>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 18:11:04 +0200
I'm all for drinking beer and telling lies but I'll be in Stockholm,
Sweden that weekend. Then again, if I stretch my arms a bit I might be
able to reach a glass. And maybe if I shouted really loud, you could
hear some of my deliberate mistruths.

You can't say I'm not trying.

Adam Turner
'66 Ferrari 250 GTO