RE: weird stuff in my oil

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: weird stuff in my oil
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 14:13:35 -0600
Thanks to those who replied for the suggestions. I took the car for spin
last night and this morning I checked the oil and it was clean!

I am going to attribute this to a leak from the water pump housing (btw,
the bolt definitely does go into the head) and assume that the coolant I
leaked into the engine was eliminated during my drive.

I will watch for coolant leaks in the future though and see if I really
do have problems with the cooling system.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada