Re: TR6 Hard Top

To: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>, Chris Bullock <bullobc@vtxix.slg.eds.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Hard Top
From: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 1997 11:52:01 -0600
Cc: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
There were pictures of a LHD '69 TR6 published in Autocar (16-Jan-69) and
Autosport (17-Jan-69).  They are black & white photos, but appear to be a
white hardtop on a white car.  The car's plate, # MDU 743F, makes it a 1968
registration - obviously very early production.  Piggott's book says the
first carb TR6 was built on 19/9/69.
Rod  '70 TR6  CC55899L