Engine rebuilding

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Engine rebuilding
From: "Don J. Howard" <DHoward@jht.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 1997 11:16:15 -0400
This is a request of all you listers.  I have been a TR3/4 owner for 34
years this Haloween, and I have ben a lister for about 3 months.  My
friend who also has two Triumphs, and is a SAE certified master
mechanic, and I both have extensive TR repair and restoration
experience. We also work/worked for a company which produces computer
based/video training materials.  We have discussed the production of an
extensive and professional Video on the overhaul of the wet liner TR
engines, and possibly the TR6 engine.  What we need is an idea of the
level of interest.  Our home page is at <http://www.jht.com>.  There you
can find out about some of our products and judge the quality of our
videos.  If you would be interested in having something with this rather
narrow appeal available to you please respond to me directly with your
comments.  We do not expect this to be a money making operation, the
painting tape has not been, we are really TR wierdo's.  Specifically
indicate your interest in the TR2-4A and/or TR250-6 engine.  We have two
wet liner engines we are rebuilding, and will add a TR6 if interest
warrants it.  Thanking you in advance.

Cheers, Don J. Howard