Re: Re[2]: narrow minded LBC owners LIST MONITOR

To: "/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/o=FAA/ou=FAAgw/dd.ccMail=Peter Mchugh 'at' AWAASY1PO/"@dotms1-gw.dot.gov, suchak@mediaone.net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: narrow minded LBC owners LIST MONITOR
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 20:13:58 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: karim.marouf@cancom.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 97-10-01 18:33:04 EDT,
"/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/o=FAA/ou=FAAgw/dd.ccMail=Peter Mchugh 'at'
AWAASY1PO/"@dotms1-gw.dot.gov writes:

<<  If you get the chance, bring those spectres back, every now and again.

      BTW, if you do get another chance to speak with Ken, ask him who was
      really driving the day Sir John crashed his car????

Actually, Seigfreid and Maurice stopped by last eve for a pint of bitters.
Had a nice chat.  Ken had been around last week, but said he had some
unfinished business to tend to, absolutely would NOT divulge who was driving
during the accident.  Super loyal fellow that, eh wot ?  I hate to say so but
the damned elephant did show up.  Managed to keep it out of the house, but
what a mess in the garden.  Rather trampled a TR4 chassis !!  Oh well the
manure will do the garden good.  Smells a bit though.  I'm hoping Sue comes
by again.  She did stay a bit after the first session.  Loves a good cup of
coffee in the AM, says the quality of what she has been able to get is not
quite up to snuff.  Marvelous woman, skin as soft and silky as.....oops
promised not to divulge that to the rest of the list.  Have to be a loyal
fellow you know.

Regards;
Bob Paul