Re: "Period" halogen lamps

To: "Shane F. Ingate" <ingate@shiseis.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: "Period" halogen lamps
From: Kevin Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 1997 15:30:50 -0500
Shane F. Ingate wrote:

> All,
>         With the recent thread on halogen inserts for the
> TR6, does anyone know where I can get some "period" Cibie
> halogens?
>         TIA,
>         Shane Ingate in San Diego

While I don't have the Cibies, I do have a pair of Lucas H4 halogen
headlights that I took out of a TR6.  These lamps have replaceable
bulbs, but fit in the TR6 with no modifications.  I have seen people
asking $120 for these before, but I think that is a bit excessive, I
would take $50 plus $5 for shipping.

Kevin Brown   '74 TR6  '76 TR6  '74 MGBGT  '71 MGB '89 MR2  '97 Z28
Odessa, MO