TR-6 4sale in NC

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR-6 4sale in NC
From: Kevin Andrews <kevina@wolverine.emji.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 20:37:31 -0400
 There is a 73 TR-6 for sale here in North Carolina. It is located in Asheboro.
I had to wait in line to test drive the car.It is a solid car with little rust
on the
trunk lid. It was French Blue but painted red now. The car also has triple
webers.
It is a strong running car. And ran very well when I drove it. They have a price
of $5995. But will go down on it. Contact Betty Sue Holman at
1-800-685-5055.
        The car is at a delership because a guy traded it in. I would love to
get
the car but I have too many toys now. It is an early CF seris I know and use to
have A/C.
        Call them if you are interested. Betty works for WALKER & STRIDER
BUICK,GMC,SUBARU.
        I get notting for this but the enjoyment of someone that would love the
car
Kevin Andrews
Siler City,NC
TR-250(CD7766L)