Triumphs in Ireland

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumphs in Ireland
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 12:14:17 -0400
Greeting all,

Got back yesterday from a week of vacationing in Ireland. The wife and I
drove 1000 miles in a tiny Opel Corsa, right hand drive naturally.
Weather cooperated as well as can be hoped for in Ireland, and we had a
blast.

Saw lots of interesting cars, and kept my eyes peeled for Triumphs. We
saw 4 Dolomites, one was verified as a Sprint, and one Toledo. No
Triumph roadsters.  :-(

We did see a couple of really nice old Rovers, and one MGBGT, but it was
broken down on the side of the road!

Last week must have been really quiet on the list, as I only had 426
messages to download! Only Carol Z. ventured a guess, and she was about
1500 over!
--
 Henry Frye            E-mail - thefryes@iconn.net
 TR3B   TCF1927 L   http://www.iconn.net/thefryes/