THANKS TR3 FUEL PROBLEMS

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: THANKS TR3 FUEL PROBLEMS
From: dsimpson@ds2.ncweb.com (david r simpson)
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 22:38:32 -0400 (EDT)
First off Thanks to everyone who replied.  I think I found
that the problem was bad carb floats.  They leak gas out of
cracks if you squeese them between your finger?  They seem to
have gotten  porous.  However I did not mention in my
orginal posting.  That the carbs were Strombergs from a
TR4 along with an Allision/Crane electonic ingintion.
Now I need to find floats, will the floats from A 250's
strombergs fit on these.  Vicki Brit and TRF do not list
the float for these carbs.

Dave Simpson
NE OHIO
61 TR3B