Re: TR4/Others Originality Questions

Subject: Re: TR4/Others Originality Questions
From: "François" <Spitfire@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 05:01:19 -0400
 Why? these parts were not painted with the body... Right?...
I don't know, but I do know that on all the cars I see on promo brochures
and
factory photos those tubes look to be body color!

Bruce,
I don't know exactly what factory brochures/photos you're mentionning, but
I know on my *factory* promo brochure of the Spitfire MK3 (the one with the
girl in the car, and six gentlemen watching under the bonnet), the photos
were *touched up* (or is it retouched ? sorry French is my natural
language). The Spit MK3 is wegwood blue, but if you look carefully the
wheel is wedgwood blue, the master cylinders are wedgwood blue, even the
tires are wedgwood blue !

PS I don't understand anything about your anal things

François Demont, spitfire@compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/spitfire