Re: New Wiring Harness - RE: Electrical Woes on TR-4

To: "Johnston, Leif" <leifj@proxicom.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: New Wiring Harness - RE: Electrical Woes on TR-4
From: "Paul A. Carson" <pcarson@lcfh.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 16:29:51 -0600 (MDT)
That's an easy question...Don't use goop...order the proper rubber
grommets..They are very cheap and easy to fit.

Paul

At 09:28 AM 6/23/97 -0400, Johnston, Leif wrote:
>I took your ultimate adivse and have on order a new wiring harness.  The
>more I looked the uglier the old one got.
>
>A Questions though.  What kind of goop should I use to plug the holes
>trhough the firewall to the engine compartment.
>
>Thanks
>Leif

Paul A. Carson                                          PSC 37, Box 3244
SOFPARS Field Service Engineer                          APO AE 09459
Sanders, A Lockheed Martin Company                      or
RAF Mildenhall,                                         Low Common Farm House
England                                                 Merton, Nr Watton
pcarson@lcfh.demon.co.uk                                Thetford, Norfolk IP25
6QG