Re: TR4 Originality Questions

To: gpetrola@prairienet.org
Subject: Re: TR4 Originality Questions
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 13:21:41 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Greg,

Thanks for the reply.  In response to your questions:

   Why? these parts were not painted with the body... Right?...

I don't know, but I do know that on all the cars I see on promo brochures and
factory photos those tubes look to be body color!  They are black on CT2966L
'cause that seems to be what they were, but black tubes would show up like a
sore thumb on some of these pictures of white cars - those tubes are white!

I don't know about anal compusive, but anal-retentive might have a hyphen,
or at least my t-shirt says so!

Ciao,

Bruce Clough