Keeper of the list

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Keeper of the list
From: Scott Decker <sdecker@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 08:26:55 -0400
Scions:

I have been unable to find a list keeper for GT6 models.  If any of you are the
keeper, I'd love to see the list.  I'm just interested in seeing how and where
my first love (KC12843L, Mk.1) is doing these days...

Which reminds me, (eyes misting over here) anyone know where there may be any
Mk.1 or 2 GT6's in the southeast?  I'd love to find another one and spend all
my spare time on it...OK, I admit it, not just my spare time, ALL my time on it.

I saw a beautiful signal red GT6+ at a local LBC show at Chateau Elan here in
GA recently.  The owner had done a fine job of restoring the car.  It was the
only one there out of maybe 250 cars.  Is the owner out there anywhere?  Please
e-mail directly if so.

Thanks (and fine job on the list, all),

Scott Decker
(I used to own a Triumph)