Re: Classic Car Insurance

To: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>, <Keith-Baer@idexx.com>
Subject: Re: Classic Car Insurance
From: Phil Smith <smith007@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 97 11:05:31 -0000
Cc: <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
>Definitely Parish, 800-274-1804.  Everyone else restricts your driving too
>much.
Just got off the phone with Mr. Parrish. I'm glad I called him! My Tr6
will be on the road in about 2 to 3 months. I currently have it insured
by USSA, full coverage, 250/100 for $6000, for 6 mths, @  $329.46. When I
get it appraised, probably  $ 10,000.00 to $12,000.00 range, Mr Parrish
will insure for approximately 1/2 of my current cost. I do not have a
garage with lock. I have a 6 Ft. wooden privacy fence with lock, carport
in back of the house. No porblem! Mr. Parrish told me that there are no
limitations on where or when you drive the car, only the number of miles.
Also Mr. Parrish told me that I can increase the miles over the standard
2,500 miles, per year, cost $35.00, per 500 miles a year up to
5,000.Sounds good to me! He is sending me the paperwork. I told him, that
I found out about him on the Triumph Newsgroup, on the Internet.

Phil Smith
Tampa, FL.
69 TR6