Re: Chalk one up for TRF

To: JRHoffman@worldnet.att.net, thefryes@iconn.net
Subject: Re: Chalk one up for TRF
From: Lftlesl@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 10:27:59 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 97-06-25 10:14:52 EDT, JRHoffman@worldnet.att.net (Carol
Zingone) writes:

<< I am staying
 > subscribed to the Triumphs, Shop-Talk and VTR list while we are gone.
 > Any guesses how many messages will be in my mailbox when I return?

 You didn't mention what the winner receives by correctly
 guessing...Since I've been on this list, I've had as many as 200
 messages over one holiday weekend, with just one list.  Therefore, I'd
 guess you'll have about 1,900 messages from the combined lists when you
 return.

 Enjoy Ireland >>
Many hotels, libraries, etc. have computers available that can conect you to
AOL as a guest user. It isn't necessary to miss your e-mail when you're out
of town, unless you really don't want to be in touch with your usual
existence. That is the blessing/curse of the information age.
Have fun,
Les Landon