Re: TR 250 Front Valance Inlet

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR 250 Front Valance Inlet
From: Kenneth Brown <kbrown@trmx3.dot.ca.gov>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 11:51:10 -0800
Response from Tom Waddell VTR TR 250 Vehicle consultant:

Hi Ken, Club Two Five Oh----- I LIKE that!!! :-) Sorry that I havent gotten
back to you sooner, my work has kept me away from the net lately. OK are you
ready? The  opening is 18.25 inches from the fender/valance seams, 4 inches
down from the grill opening and 2.25 inches up from the bottom. The opening is
3x9 inches with corner radius's of aprox 1 inch. There is a .25 lip around the
opening. Is it worth cutting out? I bet the it would be pricey to have a body
shop do the work. If you have a front licence plate, the opening would not be
seen. A good concours judge may see it. It would bother me but Im not sure if I
would cut the opening out and I would not mention it to anyone :-) Hope this
helps, and please keep in touch.

I would like to thank Joe IV and others who responded.

Ken
TR 250