British Car and Parts Hunting in the Southwest

To: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: British Car and Parts Hunting in the Southwest
From: Glenn Franco <gfranco@provide.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 23:21:38 +0100
Looking to the wisdom of the group
.
We are headed out west on a family vacation and our destination is Las
Vegas, Nevada (grandma's house for the kids). We are traveling from
Michigan basically on I 70 then into the four corners area and then
taking the southern route through Flagstaff to Vegas. We are taking the
northern route which is I 15 to I70 to I 80.

Question is are there any good boneyards with Triumphs or MG T series
vehicles along the route? Any good shows, autojumbles, swap meets or
good cars for sale in these dry areas. Being from the Rust Belt,
Michigan, I'm getting tires of restoring rust buckets.

We will be out there from the June 27 to July 11.

Looking specificaly for TR 250, TR6, or MG TD, TC, TF, cars or parts.

Thanks in advance

Glenn Franco
71 & 74 TR6's