Re: Running rough

To: CAMHI ALAN <camhi@symbol.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Running rough
From: cyf@bighorn.dr.lucent.com (Charles Y. Farwell)
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 09:50:23 -0600 "Running rough" (Jun 20, 8:52am)
        If your TR-4 is anything like mine, there is so little pressure
        under the valve cover I suspect the only lube the rocker shaft gets
        is when I change oil! I doubt a leaky valve cover would be anywhere
        near capable of causing oil to "shoot" out. The head gasket might be
        another matter....

Charlie Farwell             1962 TR4 #CT3852L
cfarwell@lucent.com