Re: midnight sun cruise

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (Return requested), robert.ylitalo@kiruna.se (Return requested)
Subject: Re: midnight sun cruise
From: Peter Mchugh <Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov>
Date: 20 Jun 1997 08:49:41 -0400
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; 05CA033AA7C6505A-MTAdot1]
X400-originator: Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov
X400-received: by mta MTAdot1 in /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 20 Jun 1997 08:49:41 -0400
X400-received: by /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 20 Jun 1997 08:49:41 -0400
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <05CA033AA7C6505A*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=gov+dot/o=faa/s=Mchugh/g=Peter/@MHS>

     No!  The sun acts normally here in the middle of the right side of our
     continent.

     Pete McQ
     Annandale, VA USA