Re: tonneau cover for '65 Spitfire wanted

To: Ed Burger <eburger@sagelink.com>
Subject: Re: tonneau cover for '65 Spitfire wanted
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 20:54:04 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Tue, 17 Jun 1997, Ed Burger wrote:

> Does anyone have a tunneau cover for a 1965 Triumph Spitfire?   How
> usefull are they?  Also, how do you pronounce 'tunneau'?

Ed, I don't have one to spare, but I will say that they are nothing short
of: the very salvation of LBCs, totally cool, really, REALLY useful, and
totally cool. They are readily available from the usual gang of suspects
(make that suppliers), and not all that expensive considering how useful
and cool (did I mention cool?) they are.

Pronunciation: TAHHH-no (like the Lone Ranger's faithful Indian companion
Tonto, only without the second "t").

--Andy