Wire Wheels to trade'r sell (prefer trade)

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Healeys" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Wire Wheels to trade'r sell (prefer trade)
From: "Bryce Mack" <bmack@direct.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 16:16:09 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Well with all this yakin bout wire wheels seems to be a good time to put in
my .02 worth.
So I have this Healey BJ-8 and a TR-3 Smallmouth seems 60 spokers were
stock on the Healey and 48's on the TR......My TR has disc's but 60's were
compatible for RACIN' purposes....as I can't drive 2 cars at the same time
if I want to drive both and have wires on both I would assume I can take
the hubs off the healey and put them on the TR and mount the 60's???? I
understand about shorter/longer studs...but my problem is:
My healey came to ME with 2 or 3 -72's, 1or 2-60's and a 48......no wonder
it didn't track right!
Anyone out there need what I dont? I'd like to have a set of 60's.....
Thanks
Bryce Mack
'30 Essex Sun Sedan Convert.
'35 Chev Master Sport
'37 Buick Special
'57 TR-3 Smallmouth
'65 Austin Healey BJ-8
'66 Lincoln 4 Dr Convert.
Please drop by my personal car related website:
HTTP://mypage.direct.ca/b/bmack/