Re: Valve train

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Valve train
From: Ken Brown (Kenneth Brown) (Kenneth Brown) <kbrown@trmx3.dot.ca.gov>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 07:23:37 -0800
> snip...  First the TR6 rockers did not come with bushings, they just ran
>steel against steel. There is a shop in the bay area that specializes in
>rebuilding rocker assemblies but I will have to look up their number & >send
it later.

There is a company in Paradise Calif. that specializes in rebuilding rocker
assemblies.... I think their name is "Rocker Specialties".  I don't have their
address with me but it was about $90 when I had my assembly done for my TR 250
(have not started engine yet but their work looks good). They are on the
"monster list" if you need the info today, if not I will look up the address
and post tomorrow

Ken
TR 250