'79 spitfire slow to start

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '79 spitfire slow to start
From: Anthony Green <green@cygnus.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 22:02:01 -0700
        Over the past couple of weeks I've noticed that it takes
longer and longer for the spitfire to start. Currently, I turn the
ignition, wait through several seconds (~7?) of dead silence, and then
the car starts up.

        Once running, I have no problems. There also doesn't seem to
be a difference between cold and warm starts. Any guesses? Most of
this stuff (including the car itself) is pretty new to me - so feel
free to point out the obvious.

Thanks,

Anthony, '79 spitfire

--
Anthony Green                                               Cygnus Solutions
                                                       Sunnyvale, California