Re: TRF Summer Companion

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TRF Summer Companion
From: "\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti" <passaretti@sol.med.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 09:48:53 -0500
>>>>> "STU-JO" == STU-JO  <STU-JO@prodigy.net> writes:

    STU-JO> I know I'm going to catch heck for this but.......
    STU-JO> In the above catalog I received today, Charles
    STU-JO> will graciously sell you his no longer wanted
    STU-JO> rusty, dented TR250 bodyshell for a measly
    STU-JO> $6000. But wait, there's more- for only another
    STU-JO> $1250 he will sell you new body parts to replace
    STU-JO> the rusty ones. Boy, I bet their phones will be
    STU-JO> ringing off the hook on Monday, what with that
    STU-JO> deal, and the unrestored TR8 in need of a paint
    STU-JO> job for $14000.  I will now put on my asbestos
    STU-JO> suit and retire gracefully from the scene.

Hey, at least you're staying on the mailing list.  Every time
I call to get put back on it, I get exactly one mailing, and
then it stops.  Guess 'cause I don't spend any money there
lately I don't matter.  Heck, it's been 3 years since Moss got
any money from me (directly), and I still get their catalog,
but hey, Charles's got to save money somehow...
                                                        -MM
(Still peeved about the AMCO convertible top fiasco)