New floors and rockers Whats first!!!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New floors and rockers Whats first!!!
From: Jett.Hogger@prodigy.com (MR JOHN M ROSSI)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 08:43:29, -0500
   My tr-250 I have replaced floors and outer rockers.    I had
the tub (or main body( on saw horses.   Removed left floor and right

side rocker.   Had a metal bar made from angle iron.  Run it across
the door opening.   Will bolt up easy.  Also measure the opening  for

the transmission.  It will help went you put the floors in.   Some of

the floor pans are braze in at the rear and short drive shaft cover
to floor

Good luck:   John Rossi   (N Ga)

____
John  Rossi