Re: Brake Fittings

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: Brake Fittings
From: David M Brock <dmbrock@julian.uwo.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 14:08:48 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Supposedly (according to the plate) it's a Jan '73 car.  It does not
have flex hoses that attach directly to the cylinders, though.  There is a
backing plate / mount point for the flex-hose to final-cylinder-line
joint.

Wouldn't the existence or not make for a larger difference in lengths?
Like, maybe 18" difference? ;-)

--
David Brock                       dmbrock@julian.uwo.ca