Re: Triumphtune (& Spitfire production numbers)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Triumphtune (& Spitfire production numbers)
From: Bob <s1500@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 12:58:33 -0700
Cc: WINDOWSEET@aol.com
Greg wrote:

> I tried sending a fax to Moss Europe in order to get their Triumphtune
> catalog and the fax wouldn't go through after several tries. This is the
> number I used: 011 44 0181 940 0484. Does anyone know the proper number? I
> sent a fax to Rimmer Bros using the same International access and country
> codes and it worked. I got the city code and local number from Moss Europe' s
> home page. Anyone have a clue as to what's wrong?

A couple of people already mentioned leaving out the "0".
Also try using 011 44 181 940 9268.  This is the number I use.
(The main branch in Richmond, Surrey)  It worked fine yesterday.

wrt Spitfire Production:
 (according to Robson)

Mk1 = 45763
Mk2 = 37409
Mk3 = 65320
Mk4 = 70021
1500 = 95829

Total Home Market = 71424
Total Export = 242918
Total Cars = 314342

--
Bob Sykes
(who has provided a home for only 5 of these cars)