Re: Triumphtune

To: <WINDOWSEET@aol.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Triumphtune
From: "STU-JO" <STU-JO@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 15:39:53 -0400
Leave out the 0 in front of the 181 I think.

----------
From: WINDOWSEET@aol.com
To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumphtune
Date: Thursday, June 12, 1997 2:12 PM

I tried sending a fax to Moss Europe in order to get their Triumphtune
catalog and the fax wouldn't go through after several tries. This is the
number I used: 011 44 0181 940 0484. Does anyone know the proper number? I
sent a fax to Rimmer Bros using the same International access and country
codes and it worked. I got the city code and local number from Moss Europe'
home page. Anyone have a clue as to what's wrong?

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+