Re: Body Measurements

To: MICHAEL FRANCIS KUTKA <cpecod@welchlink.welch.jhu.edu>
Subject: Re: Body Measurements
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 20:38:55 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
MICHAEL FRANCIS KUTKA wrote:

> Scott,
> I saw your message regarding alignment of your restored TR-6 body and
> wanted to know where I could get these referance measurements? I am
> tackling a TR-250 rebuild and want to get the doors, etc aligned properly
> as I fit new floors, rockers, B-posts. Any assistance would be appreciated.
> Thanks-Mike Kutka
> Horder of rusty TR-250's
> CD-255L
> CD-6184L

Mike:

All measurements were taken (using a magnifying glass!) from the
Official Factory Manual (Bentley will do). Also consulted with
TRF's tech line, and they were helpful in verifying measurements
of question (mostly proper rocker positions and floor pans/sills).

Hope this helps.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6