Re: Numbers of TR's built (was Re: miatas)

To: ak627@dayton.wright.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Numbers of TR's built (was Re: miatas)
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 17:22:50 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-06-11 14:39:52 EDT, ak627@dayton.wright.edu (Tom Tweed)
writes:

> Don't forget the winner and cham-peen in the Triumph production
>  number game, the TR-7, at about 111,500 cars, or nearly a third
>  of all TR- models.
>
>  TR-8 accounted for about 2800 more, if I recall.

As they used to say on "Laugh-In"  -- "I didn't know that!"  Thanks, Tom.
 BTW I have been seeing more of them lately than ever before and some in
excellent shape.  Me thinks they were more maligned than they deserved.
 Recently I was behind for several hours on a club convoy/trip and was qiute
impressed.  They do grow on you. Cheers
Art Kelly