Rain X

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rain X
From: "Childs, David" <dchilds@lawson.epri.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 09:11:57 -0400
It seems that people have had a lot of good luck with Rain X.
My office mate, Spit and Stag owner loves the stuff.  I, however,
have some reservations.  I first tried it on the visor of my motorcycle
helmet.  This was a bad idea!  I do not dive it in driving rain if at
all
possible.  I do drive it in fog or light mist.  I have found that in
these
conditions the small water drips bead up and will not blow off.
This creates a dangerous situation, I can see!  Without, Rain X the
small drops seem to run together and create a wet but clear film.
I then tried it on the Spit and had the same problem.  The good
thing about cars is they have wipers.  I think that I will try it on the
truck next.  This is the vehicle that I drive when it rains and snows.

Dave C
'79 Spit

Thanks for the all the input on the oxygen sensors!!