Road Trip to the Roadster Factory

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Road Trip to the Roadster Factory
From: Joe Earnest <jfe@abraxis.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 22:48:32 -0400

I am planning on leaving Atlanta early evening on the 5th of August on a two
day road trip to the Roadster Factory's Summer Party in Pennsylvania.  Since
I strongly believe in the safety in numbers ideal...........is anyone in the
deep South (or along the way) interested in some spirited driving into
yankeeland?  My route isn't set in stone; and I could have room for a rider
or two if my fellow roadtrippers cancel out of the 2000.

I plan to go some good backroads and work in the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Joe Earnest
VTR 2000 Sedan Vehicle Consultant