RE: Triumph brain teaser

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Stuart Bollen'" <stuartb@voicenet.com>
Subject: RE: Triumph brain teaser
From: "Pelzel, Mark - Broomfield" <Mark.Pelzel@cexp.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 09:50:22 -0600
Cc: "'tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu'" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
TR7's and 8's have seatbelt and seat sensors that (rarely work
correctly, but when they do they) complete a feedback loop that
diasables the ignition and sounds a 'siren' indicating that someone is
sitting in the seat, but the seatbelt isn't fastened.  I disconnected
mine (it was acutally one of the first things I did on the car)!

Mark Pelzel
  1979 TR7 DHC / BRG
mark.pelzel@cexp.com
pelzelm@tusc.com