RE: Speedomoter reconditioning

To: List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Speedomoter reconditioning
From: Mel Hildebrandt <76256.1406@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 06 Jun 97 01:16:09 EDT
>Barry Schwartz wrote:

>I remember a while back some talk about some of you getting your
>spedometers reconditioned.  Well now it's my turn.  The GT6 spedo (Smiths)
>is in need, actually I have a couple of them.  Can you *satisfied*
>customers give me an address, e-mail or otherwise, of a reputable outfit
>that does this sort of thing.
>
>Thanks -

Hi Barry,

I can highly recommend  Foreign Speedo
                         2246 1/2 University Ave
                        San Diego
                        298-5278

They have repaired the speedo on my TR6 (Smiths), and the tach on my TR3
(Jaeger) with a one-week turn-around. They were also able to recondition the
mechanical temp gauge on the TR3, including replacing the ether bulb and
transfer tubing.

Mel