Way to go....

To: triumph club <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Way to go....
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 19:59:48 +0100
Well, the boy genius(me) strikes again. The TR6 rolled backwards in the
garage this morning, jaming the partialy opened drivers side door into
the garage door frame! Needless to say, the TR6 door is all bent to
hell. And I'm sooooo PO'd at myself.
Anyway, does anyone have a good rust free '73 TR6 door for sale? Are all
years interchangeable?
I'd prefer to find one in the Southern New England area. But, if one of
you listers outside of the rust belt has a deal that will make the
shipping costs worthwhile, please let me know. email or call me at
(401)461-8213 Paul Burr (heartbroken in Rhode Island!)