RE: Sportscars (Regal?)

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Sportscars (Regal?)
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 17:47:01 -0400
>Is anyone who drives this car likely to slalom through the orange cones in
>a highway construction zone?  Are we supposed to think they might?

Firstly, I should have figured I was not the only one who has done the
highway slalom.

Secondly,  this action does not a sportscar make, as I loved to do it in my
1980 Buick Regal Limited.  Yes, it did have a wonderfully tricked out
suspension (proven in autocross), but it was still a very plush Regal.

Jack