Re: Recalcitrant TRanny Parts (correction of previous entry)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Recalcitrant TRanny Parts (correction of previous entry)
From: Sholtes IV <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 1997 22:51:18 -0400
Jack,

   Sorry, I just noticed I'd said that there were three sizes of
top cover bolts, then listed only two.  The correction is as follows:
The two front bolts....2 3/8 inch
The four center bolts...I don't know, but they are unmistakably shorter
The two rear bolts......2 5/8 inch

   The common mistake is to put the 2 3/8 bolts in the rear, and they
don't really have enough length to get a good gite into the case.

                              JOE IV
                              TR 250
                        WALLINGFORD, CT. USA