Re: powder coating?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: powder coating?
From: richard bacon <rick@vir.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 13:15:07 -0400 (edt)
Another option is to bead blast the bar (I assume thsi would be cheaper)
>and then apply a suitable coating myself. Any suggestions on this
>coating? Or maybe some "thick" paint? (I know nothing about what kinds
>of coatings are avialable for this kind of application).

I would have to look up the name of the product I use to coat my drum
sticks for better grip. I just dip them in the can, let the excess drip and
the stuff dries to form a (colorful) rubbery coating. It was originally
designed to be used on tools (ratchets, wrenches and so on...).
It comes in a choice of colors and a pint costs around 12$. It it also
great on battery terminals.

rick

72 TR6 primed, ready for pimento red...