Sybill Lives !

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sybill Lives !
From: Carol Zingone <JRHoffman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 1997 14:59:54 -0400
Listers,

        She's running again !  It seemed the mistake I had made was to
insert one of the diaphragms incorrectly in the carbs...(may the jokes
begin !), which resulted in the engine dying when I pulled the choke
out.  Also didn't sound too good.  Timing is off by maybe 1 or 2
degrees.  At least I can handle that this evening.  First time I've done
a proper tune up, and it's great to hear the difference when she starts.

Next, to fix my windshield wipers to have a decent speed !

Carol Zingone
74 TR6 - Sybill