TR6 Front Licence Plate Mount

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 Front Licence Plate Mount
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 14:53:20 -0600
My 76 TR6 has the ugly large NA spec front licence plate holder (this
thing weighs a few stone!). I live in the great province of Alberta
where front plates are not only not required, they are not even issued
anymore.

I have therefore removed the ugly lumpy contraction meant to hold the
front plate (the bumper overriders are still on :-( ). But I notice that
the two vents (those two rectangular openings below the front bumper)
which feed air to the radiator are now somewhat more exposed. Does
anyone have any reason to suspect that radiator damage may be more
likely due to an increased chance some road debris may enter through the
two openings now that they _seem_ to be more exposed?

Any comments greatly appreciated.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada