Re: Goodyear G800 tires

To: triumph1@nr.infi.net, owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Goodyear G800 tires
From: TRBILBO@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 13:17:13 -0400 (EDT)
I have 5 or 6 G800's which are old. Good tread. Don't know If I can get them
off the rims intact, but would negotiate their sale and shipping cheap. Maybe
swap for like rims or other parts, so I/you don't have to demount/remount
them. Wouldn't recommend anyone drive a distance on them but they look great
for show. I do have one brand new G-800 but don't know anyone who's got
enough money to pry that out of my clutches. Email me separately if anyone
has more interest.
Bill Burroughs, So West VTR National Rep, 70 TR6, 68 TR250, 59 TR3A,
73 MKIV, 69 GT6+ and two 65 TR4A Vintage Race cars. Happy Motoring!