RE: timing chain

To: Return requested <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Return requested <meck@LANL.GOV>, "'Peter Mchugh'" <Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov>
Subject: RE: timing chain
From: Kris Kane <motrsprt@micron.net>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 10:28:45 -0600
Shouldn't the sprockets be replaced as well, if you replace the chain?  By
sprockets, I mean, the crank sprocket and cam sprocket.  Was told by the
machine shop which did my machining on my 1500 that every time you modify,
upgrade, replace the timing components (like the aforementioned) you should
replace all.  Just my $.02.

Kris