Horrors!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Horrors!
From: Mark Townsend <markt@tiac.net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 20:08:49 -0400
I have followed the recent thread about "posers", people in "other"
convertibles that never seem to let their tops down.

Well I never thought I would see a rather particularly nice example of a
BRG Spitfire 1500  driving thru Rochester, NH today with top UP! Note that
the temps were in the 70's (Farenheight) and weather just right for top down!

To make matters worse, mine's down waiting for front wheel bearings (damn
mail order firm sent wrong ones) and plenty of "other" convertibles
including a nice example of a 68 vette were spotted topless today. (Spotted
included miata's, mg's, chrysler prod's, and an alfa) most were top down.

Tis a sad day when the only Triumph spotted was top UP.

Mark Townsend
76 Spitfire (almost there!)
87 Audi Turbo Quattro (still ticking - hate it when they do that!)
* Mark Townsend  *
* markt@tiac.net *