A few questions and things

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: A few questions and things
From: Damian Penney <dpenney@fortpt.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 10:17:50 -0700
Okay here we go.

1. I expect no answer to this but you never know... does anybody know
where I can park my TR6 around California & Leavenworth (San Francisco,
Nob Hill) ?

2. My car is dieseling, I retarded the spark (counter-clockwise) which
helped but I killed all performance and the engine was missing. So now
it's advanced again, quite a lot 10-13 degrees which gives me excellent
performance but pretty bad dieseling... How do I test the anti-diesling
thingy.

3. Where can I get a Haynes manual. Trying to remember how I fixed my
Spitfire in England and applying that to my car just isn't working :(

4. Which is the nearest Triumph club to San Francisco.

5. I'm kind of new to the city so if anybody wants to go to the pub,
have a few drinks and talk Triumph, just send me an email.

6. I know there was something else but I can't think of it just now so I
guess that is it.

Damian 73-TR6

Damian Penney
Developer