Fw: Triumph Motorcycle Club?

To: "British Cars List" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>, "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fw: Triumph Motorcycle Club?
From: "Don Sforza" <dsforza@megahits.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 21:36:44 -0400
This message was forwarded to me, and, as I have no immediate knowledge of a
brit bikes list, etc., thought a lister or two may help.

thanks,
Don

"And to think, it all started with a tractor!"

Don Sforza           dsforza@megahits.com                  KA1WV
1963 TR4        Connecticut Triumph Register             CT16707L