BCW_End

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: BCW_End
From: Barry Fox <foxb@macom.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 97 14:24:38 -0400
Fellow LBCers,
The fickle finger of fate has dealt a fiendish blow to my enjoyment
of BCW.  On the way home from work yesterday I heard the dreaded
clunka-ty-clunka-ty  which is so reminiscent of yet another water
pump pulley trying to vacate its rightful position.  Managed to get
home OK, but Basil is down until the new bits arrive. Heck and darn.
Was looking forward to meeting the other NET members in Groton Fri
PM, guess it won't happen in the TR.  Still have seen no other LBCs,
at least out-of-production ones.  My wife and I went to the local
country club for an offical bank function and there in the parking
lot was not only an XJS in BRG and biscuit but a 450SL with the TOP
DOWN!  Guess there is still hope.

Cheers,
Barry W. Fox   65 TR4A  CT51681L
W1HFN