RE: BCW

To: "Vincenti, Ross" <Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com>
Subject: RE: BCW
From: "Richard Fontaine (ENG)" <fontaine@scooby.lklnd.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 21:55:26 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Charlie Brown <cb1500@erols.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
ross;
and i remember the days in the 50 s when we didnt have the crowded
freeways..didnt even have too many freeways..the brit roadsters
abounded.as an anonymous philosopher once said "progress sucks"
(actually, i said it) hang in there, maybe they'll all move to arkansas.
:)
dick
48mgtc
62tr3b
the beaches in fl aint too bad. but i can still recall shooting the pier
at huntington on a hoby board.